Real Time... Lab or On-Line
View Thickness and Trends in real time!
Basic Features / RS232 Data Capture...
- Works with our LE1000-2 contact gauge, our Laser gauges, and our Z500 series of non contact gauges.
- Will work with most any gauge/device having typical RS232 output.
- Displays active measurement...
- Displays Min and Max reading...
- Displays Standard Deviation...
- Displays Average (User selectable), Long term Avg and Min/Max, Short term Avg and Min/Max.
- Displays Graph of recorded readings.
- Press F3 to record a single reading or, use Automatic mode...
- Automatic mode is for recording timed Readings.... enter time between Readings (Interval), enter number of Readings (Quantity).
Captured data goes to a .TXT file.
- Record continuously or single trigger with... On-Screen Button, "F" Key, or a Foot pedal (optional)
- Pre-Assign Job number to recorded data
- Record Operator ID
- Record Job specific notes
- Supports "Login" feature
- Save and Recall specific setups.
- Set & view Upper and Lower Specification Limits and Nominal/Target value
- Multiple graphing views... Perfect for viewing TRENDS in real time.
- View raw sensor output on main screen
- Accepts data from two (2) sensors
- Zero button for easy reset
- X and Y axis values can be changed as needed
- Supports Running, or Group Average
- Display MM or Inches
- Select/display "X" places after Decimal place
- Works on any Windows® XP, XP Pro